Dallas Love Field issued the following announcement on May 28
We are thrilled to see the uptick in passengers as the 2021 summer travel season gets underway! In passenger enplanements, we will have nearly 85% of the enplanements we had in 2019. This is a gigantic jump from 2020.
However, as you return to the airport, many measures remain in place to stop the spread of COVID-19 and ensure a safe, secure and seamless travel experience. Below are some tips to help along the way.
- Per federal regulations, face coverings are still required within the airport and on aircraft. The CDC has stated that travel for vaccinated persons is a safe activity.
- All other DAL efforts to reduce COVID-19 are here.
- Arrive at least 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight. The TSA line is configured for social distancing. Lines will be longer than normal.
- All parking options are open and are first-come, first served.
- Our concession partners are often operating on limiting hours due to staffing issues. Check here for the most up-to-date hours. Some may be closed when you arrive, but a concession will be available when customers are in the terminal.
- The Lil’ Love Lounge play area is reopened. It does not yet have the high-touch items it previously had, but families are encouraged to use it!
- We’ve got some construction underway on a runway and Herb Kelleher Way. Learn how that may affect your journey.
- If anything looks out of place or needs attention, call our 24/7 Airport Operations Center at 214-670-5683.
For up-to-date DAL info, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @DallasLoveField. For the most up-to-date flight information, check with your airline. Happy travels! It’s great to have you back.
Original source can be found here.