On April 27, a fire broke out at a Fort Worth print shop located south of the downtown area.
Firefighters responded to a reported fire at Comark Direct in the 500 block of South Main Street at about 9:30 a.m.
Upon arrival, firefighters observed heavy smoke coming from the roof of the building and extinguished the flames by 11 a.m.
Three people were treated for smoke inhalation at the scene, two of whom were transported to a local hospital. No other injuries were reported.
A HazMat team remained on the scene after putting out the fire due to chemicals used at the printing shop for binding.