City of Grand Praire issued the following announcement on June 25
In observance of Independence Day, City of Grand Prairie administrative offices will be closed. Holiday hours for other city services are as follows:
- All Libraries – closed on July 5. Items may be returned to the 24/7 book drop at each library or Epic Reads and the Lake Parks Book Locker. Items automatically renew up to 3 times, unless on hold for another library user.
- Water bill payment offices – closed on July 4 and July 5
- Charley Taylor, Tony Shotwell and Dalworth Recreation Centers – closed on July 4 and July 5
- The Summit – closed on July 4 and July 5
- The Epic Recreation Center – closed on July 4 and July 5
- Prairie Lakes Golf Course – open with normal hours and holiday pricing
- Tangle Ridge Golf Club – open with normal hours and holiday pricing
- Lynn Creek Park and Loyd Park – currently closed due to flooding. Visit www.GrandFunGP.com for updates.
- Kirby Creek Natatorium and Epic Pools – closed on July 4 and July 5
- McFalls, Bowles and Tyre Pools and Splash Factory Water Playground – open on July 4 and July 5
- Epic Waters Indoor/Outdoor Water Park – open 10 a.m.- 9 p.m.
- Garbage Collection/Recycling – garbage and recycling schedule will remain normal
- Landfill – open
- Animal Shelter – Facilities will be closed on July 4 and July 5 however, dispatch calls will remain active.
- Municipal Court – closed on July 4 and July 5
- Tourist Information Center – closed on July 4, open on July 5
Original source can be found here.